Tuesday 18 September 2012

Tip Tuesday • three •

Hey! So I'm back with another tip! Today's tip is be careful of MUA products. Now I love MUA and who wouldn't, good quality makeup for £1 what's not to love?!

But I do have one problem, now I'm not sure if it's any other of their products but their nail polishes have really poor quality packaging. Now it looks fine and seems fine but be aware when travelling. The amount of these bottles I have had smash while travelling and even at home from dropping them on the carpet.

And it goes everywhere! So my tip is not only to be careful but also to travel with your products in plastic bags even the ones that aren't from MUA

I still love and will continue to buy MUA but just letting everyone know. Thanks for reading!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment