Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter! 10 little secrets tag

Happy Easter! I should really be doing my March Favourites but this month I've been a little plain and not worn much makeup, my products were just the basics or things you've seen before and nothing was exciting enough to be my favourite so I've decided to do a March/April Favourites at the end of this month. But I do owe you a blog post so I've decided to do the new tag 10 little secrets and know you've read this, tag you're it! Also, before I give away my secrets, later this week I have a birthday haul coming because it's my birthday on Thursday yayyy! So expect that Monday at the latest! 


1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars? Mascara, I think it's simple but I just love long lashes!
2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip Ok, so a little boring I know, but wash your face every day and night! This sounds obvious and just too simple but once you have the perfect face wash your skin will begin to clear. It works for me! I use Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash and I definitely don't have clear skin if I miss a day. 
3. Share your hair care secret? Don't brush your hair when it's wet! When you're hair is wet it's at it's most fragile condition, instead use a wide tooth comb and don't pull at your hair.
4. What is your biggest diet rule? Dieting for me isn't too important because I don't starve myself, I just try and eat the right amount of food for me and I try and get the right nutrients but if I do have to suggest one, I'd say don't snack on chocolate and crisps. Have fruit and yogurts if you're hungry between meals and also allow one time of the day when you can eat something that's not really that good for you but I don't mean have crisps every day either!
5. Any workout tips? Use music! It's makes everything so much more fun and gives you a good beat!
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon? Ghost, the one in the white bottle. I love this perfume!
7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads Well, I can't show you because I don't have a picture right now and thinking about it I don't really own anything that bright or that out there
8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery? I have a ring that has a personal story behind it
9. Who is your style crush? I don't really have one, I just wear what I think looks good
10. Tell us something we don't know about you To do with beauty you probably won't know that I've always wanted green eyes! I have brown eyes and not that there is anything wrong with brown eyes but I just love bright green eyes, don't know why?:)



So they were my beauty secrets, what are yours? Comment below and don't forget to follow me:) Enjoy the rest of your Easter evening!

1 comment:

  1. aah, didn't realise number 4 was a different font, sorry!xx

    ReplyDelete