Wednesday 29 February 2012

February Favourites

I've been away for a while:( but I'm back and with my monthly favourites! 

This is a perfume I have worn constantly this month! It's Accessorize's but unfortunately I can't tell you what it smells like as I'm not that best at that, haha! It definitely a girly scent though. I have only seen this sold in larger Boots stores and I think Accessorize sell it themselves but am unsure of the price.
 
Another perfume again! Sorry but I couldn't help but include Sweet Chai. I did receive this as a present at Christmas but I do know it's from H&M from the label on the back but obviously I don't know the price. This has a really fresh and clean smell and I love it although I wish the bottle was bigger!
This is a deodorant by Sure and I'm going to be honest and say that this is one of my favourites because of it's smell! I mean it does do it's job and what it's made for but I could choose any deoderant really but this one has an amazing smell, it's described on the bottle as flowers and apricot (I can't remember if it was apricot or peaches but I'll let you know in the comments if it's wrong!) Personally I couldn't tell you how to smells, just really nice:) they also have a purple one but I've never tried it. 
Okay, so here's the good old plain Vaseline:D. I've mainly been using for my lips but here's a tip, rub it into your wrists before putting on your perfume and it makes the scent last longer:)
These are eyelash curlers! It's a long story so here's the short version..I'd never tried eyelash curlers and one of my friends had a pair and she said I could try them, so I did and my final eyelashes looked amazing! When I went to school the next day she'd kindly bought me the same pair and I use them every day. They're great:)
Finally, I have a DVD and in case you couldn't tell it's Step Brothers. This film is hilarious and I bought it this month and really wanted to have it in my favourites, so sorry if this is random and nothing to do with beauty but there you go:D

Thank you for reading! I am not sponsored for any of these products. Please follow me for more posts like this and leave any requests below. Sorry I've been away again I promise to try and post more often:)

No comments:

Post a Comment