Sunday 2 December 2012

Where have I been? Update!

I've been away for almost two weeks is it now? I'm sorry about that:( but I have a mock exam in science tomorrow and have been very, very busy! Revision is not fun:(

Blogs posts will be regular as usual but I'm afraid I have to say goodbye to Tip Tuesday! I've been posting it weekly for a while but I don't think having an exact day to upload on is good for me, mainly because I always forget that day!

Anyway the next blog post will probably be a haul from Primark, Lush, and HMV! That will be up later this week once all the stress of exams is over:'(

Sorry for the long break I've had, again. Please send your happy thoughts tomorrow because I'm going to need them, haha! Thanks for reading! See you next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment