Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year and Goodbye:(

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, sorry I've not been blogging - I explained what's been happening in a recent blog post. My mock exam went well but now I have the real exam on January 9th so fingers crossed for that:)

Anyway, I'm sorry to say but I won't be blogging anymore due to many reasons. I think it's important to focus on school at this time and also I wasn't very good at blogging really what with me forgetting to write every week and everything! I am going to leave this account open but at the moment I can't see any more posts being posted during this upcoming year but you never know, things may change.

Thank you to anyone who ever read or enjoyed one of my posts and thanks to anyone who followed. I really have enjoyed this past year of reading comments and following new blogs but everything comes to an end.

Thanks for reading for the final time! Hopefully you'll hear from me again in the future but for now goodbye! Have a fantastic 2013 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment