Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tip Tuesday •six•

So there's been 3 Tip Tuesdays in a row now and I do apologise, but I'm back with some new ideas! More on that later this week:)

Today's tip is about being active. Now I know there's a lot of people who hate exercise and I'll be honest I'm one of them! But, I made sure I exercised 3 times a week this summer and for its been paying off but if you're not into exercise classes, the gym or even Wii Fit; I have on very small tip that could just help.

Right now, I feel the weather is perfect! It's not so so hot, the air is fresh without being freezing and you may if you're lucky get away with only two days or so of rain. So for me weather like this is perfect for long walks!

So go for a walk this week and you'll feel not so bad for not exercising and also everywhere looks nice with all the leaves gold, you can also use this as an excuse for a new coat!

Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment