Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tip Tuesday •seven•

Hello! So, my last post was a review on a waterless shampoo and today I thought I'd kind of continue that theme, haha!

Sometimes we all have those days when we have 462746293744 things to do and so little time! Waking up at late o'clock doesn't help either! Now I do prefer to wash my hair at night because it takes too long otherwise, but I have some tips to keep your hair fresh in between washes when you just don't have the time.

Firstly, stop touching your hair!! The natural oils from your hands easily transfer to your hair and make it look worse.

You could also attempt to train your hair, you do this by (although it sounds horrible) wash it less often. I have tried this but my stubborn hair has to be washed every other day! Try using a shower cap when showering every day in between hair washes so your hair doesn't get soaked.

Use dry shampoos, I have many reviews of dry shampoos throughout my blog and well Batiste is the best! Dry shampoos are cheap and easy too. If you've ran out of dry shampoo use a small amount of talc or baby powder.

Remember not washing your hair is also a lot better for it!

Thanks for reading! See you next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment