Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tip Tuesday •eight•

Hey:) so I'm back with my eighth Tip Tuesday! Apologises as this is up rather late but better late than never:D

During the colder months I find I wear lipstick more and more because I'm not sure if this is true, but I think it lasts longer and I also feel lipsticks are more suited to autumn/winter (although I still wear them in summer!)

So today I thought a lipstick tip would be perfect and no likes lipstick on their front teeth I'm sure. After applying your lipstick, stick your thumb in your mouth and then slowly pull it out. Sounds silly, I know but it works and all the lipstick on your thumb could've found its way onto your teeth during the day! Doing this simple tip removes any lipstick from the rim of your lips.

Thanks for reading!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment