Sunday 19 August 2012

Explanations and New Ideas!

I'm sorry I've been gone for 2 months now. There are no excuses but I will try and explain.

Well towards the start of my break I'd been focusing on school as we had many end of year tests that would determine the sets I am in for the beginning of my gcses. Then it was summer and I've been on holiday and kind of focusing on my friends.

I also needed a break because my blog posts haven't really been that consistent and they've gone down hill! But I am going to be posting at least once a week with a review (maybe even two but I can't promise anything!) and a weekly post of Tip Tuesday which will feature a new beauty tip every week. I will try and review new products so if there's anything you'd like me to do please comment below or email me. I may even add some book reviews.

I am going to do a back to school series although I don't go back until early september. This will start with a few blog posts dedicated to my favourite back to school products, kind of like a few reviews yet they will be school related. Then I am planning on doing a school tips blog post.

Thankyou for reading! Please comment below any suggestions and I will be happy to use them in a blog post. Or you can email me and hairmakeupnails@hotmail.co.uk xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment